The model agency Why Not Model Management in Milan (created in 1976) has updated its website in different ways...
The entertaining front page is now full of datas including:
- to start, big photos of one major fashion story of one model (currently Codie Young in Vogue Germany) like would do a fashion magazine...
- then, you have a "Shows" section covering all the results of their models during each season of fashion shows
- followed by a "Campaigns" section showing the major ad campaigns of their models
- a fresh update on major posts "on Instagram"
- a fresh update on major magazine "Covers" of their models
- a selection of major fashion well stories of their models
- "New Entries", new models with the agency (currently Top10 newcomers SS14: Kai Newman)
- an update on "Celebrities"
You still have the Women Division (including Main Board/New Faces/In Town/Showpackage/My List), Men, Celebrities and News (Blog) Divisions.
In the Contacts area, they mention facebook and Instagram... but not twitter.
Is @WhyNot Models really belonging to the agency ?
All in all, this website it great with lots of datas (campaigns, edits, shows, new girls,...), white backgroung, space, green titles, photos in colours,... it is modern but very friendly at the same time. Well done :)